1. Starbucks spends more on health insurance for its employees than it does on coffee beans.
2. More than 80 million pairs of Mouse Ears have been sold at Walt Disney World
3. 94% of the world’s population can recognize Coca-Cola’s red and white logo.
4. The rights to the song “Happy Birthday” are owned by Warner Music.
You technically owe them royalties every time you sing it.
5. The round tables at Starbucks were created so customers sitting at them would feel less alone.
6. The original name for Google was BackRub
7. The time in iPhone ads and promo images is almost always 9:41 or 9:42
That’s because Apple events begin at 9, and the big product reveal normally happens around 40 minutes in.
8. The primary color of Facebook is blue because Mark Zuckerberg is red-green colorblind.
10. Pepsi is named for the digestive enzyme pepsin
11. Everything you ever say to Siri is sent to Apple, analyzed and stored
12. Taco Bell has tried to open in Mexico, to very little success.
13. 13% of all American employees have been employed by McDonald’s
14. The inventor of Vaseline ate a spoonful of it every day
15. Wal-Mart makes a profit of 1.8 million dollars every hour.
16. “Yahoo” is an acronym
It stands for “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.”
16 Amazing Facts About The Most Well Known Businesses