1. Never apologize for having high standards, because people who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.
2. Don’t judge someone just because they sin differently than you do.
3. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible – Mother Teresa
4. Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, & impossible to forget.
5. Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may actually be falling into place.
6. Never let the people who do so little for you control so much of your feelings and emotions.
7. Destroy what destroys you.
8. It’s amazing how quickly your mood can change, how deep your heart can sink and how much one person can affect you.
9. You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. (Nicholas Sparks – The Notebook)
10. If it stops you from getting closer to God then it needs to go.
11. If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try. – Seth Godin
12. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. C.S. Lewis
13. Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you will discover the He is the rock at the bottom.
14. The world is as you choose to view it. Your happiness in the end is up to you and no one else. Simple as that. – Susan Fletcher
15. Sometimes the most ordinary things can be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people.
16. To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived – that is to have succeeded. – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
17. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching – they are your family.
18. Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble & never stop praying. – Romans 12:12
19. One of the hardest decisions you’ll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
20. It’s a long road – but it’s worth it.
21. Just breathe.
22. Don’t take someone for granted just because you know every-time you push them away, they’d always come running back, cause one day they won’t.
23. What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday.
24. At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life.
25. Today will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let your words heal, and not wound.
26. Take a deep breath. It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
26. Sometimes the strongest people in the morning are the people who cried all night.
27. The things you take for granted someone else is praying for.
28. You decide every moment of every day who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance, every second.
29. There is always, always, always, something to be thankful for.
30. Someone else is happy with less than what you have.
31. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
32. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
33. Every time you are able to find some humor in a difficult situation, you win.
34. Enjoy the little things in life…for one day you’ll look back and realize they were the big things.
35. A positive attitude may not solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
36. Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective.
37. We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
38. When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you. Let it destroy you. or you can let it strengthen you.
39. A perfect relationship isn’t ever actually perfect, it’s just one where both people never give up.
40. The expert in anything was once a beginner.
41. Moving on is not about never looking back. It is taking a glance at yesterday and seeing how much you’ve grown since then.
42. One day, you’ll be just a memory for some people. Do your best to be a good one.
43. All great changes are preceded by chaos.
44. The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. And the first to forget is the happiest.
45. Always be kinder than you feel.
46. The secret to being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.
47. Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you no one would believe it.
48. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
49. Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.
50. Don’t confuse your path with your destination. Just because it’s stormy now doesn’t mean that you aren’t headed for sunshine.
51. P.S. – Sharing this with those you care about…..shows you care.
50 Life Lessons Everyone Should Remember http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Mfb5PSrpJ9E/UNPQuKnhj_I/AAAAAAAATa0/kUacXG2v0N4/s320/page8_picture0.jpg